Bobcat Banner

Have a Sun-Shining Lifestyle

Back to Article
Back to Article

Have a Sun-Shining Lifestyle

Binta Patel, Guest Writer

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your body works non-stop. Thus, it is essential to take proper care of your body and provide it with everything it needs especially in the summer. Your body and skin go through so much, and these healthy tips and tricks will provide with a lifestyle you will love all summer long!

• First and foremost is sunscreen. Sunscreens shield the ultraviolet radiation that the sun emits and therefore, it is important because it not only prevents skin cancer, but it also prevents skin from sagging and wrinkling.
  • Stay hydrated. Drinking enough water not only fights dehydration, but also helps improve your digestive health, maintains energy in your body, and keeps your skin radiant and glowing. Drinking more water will provide almost immediate responses as you can feel the difference in your skin. Research proves that it is beneficial to drink about 64 ounces of water each day.
  • Exercise regularly. Now that the sun is shining, go for a nice little jog around the neighborhood. It will leave your body feeling energized and will fight against various diseases. Exercise can also be a stress reliever.
  • Enjoy the weather. The sun is out. Be sure to take full advantage of the sunshine, for it may not last for a long time. Plus, it is a great way to obtain vitamin D! Take some time off and go for a little vacation in order to refresh your mind.
  • Eat healthy. Now that summer is here, fruits and vegetables are more fresh than ever. Be sure to take full advantage.
  • Create and follow a skincare routine. Skin care is crucial to help prevent wrinkles and acne. Cleansing and exfoliating are great options for your skin. Face masks are also helpful and leave your skin feeling baby-skin soft.

With these simple tips and tricks, you are sure to have a wonderful fun-filled summer. The shining sun rays in the summer are sure to bring happiness and memories that will last a lifetime. Treat your hard-working body the right way!

Binta Patel shares some tricks and tips to stay healthy this summer.